I made a website as if I ran an outdoor adventure company. I included pictures of past trips and dates of future expeditions. There is also a space for blog posts of staff members reflecting on day trips they took. My target audience is anyone who wants to get outside and experience new things. I also included sample lesson plans for 2 different lessons that teachers might want to teach to students.
I might use a website to inform families of what the students or organization is up to with a blog post, or use it as a medium to share lesson plans or various outdoor lessons. I think it would also be a good place to notify the public of various events coming up within the organization or classroom.
Link to website
Jill, your website is beautiful! Very well organized and easy to navigate. The theme is carried through each page beautifully. I would want to work with your outdoor adventure company based on the quality of your website. Nicely done!
ReplyDeleteJill, your website is beautiful! Very well organized and easy to navigate. The theme is carried through each page beautifully. I would want to work with your outdoor adventure company based on the quality of your website. Nicely done!
ReplyDelete