Friday, October 14, 2011

New States!

Hello from Ohio!  This is new state # 3 for me!  I can now cross off Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio from my list of the 50 states.  By the end of October I will be able to cross off Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, New Hampshire, Connecticut, and Massachusetts!  I am learning all about tolls while driving over here in the East.

In Indiana we stayed in Knox, and got to meet some super neat people.  The youth director at the church was incredible, a true Servant Leader.  The youth were a ton of fun as well. Last night we hung out with some of the families here in Berea Ohio.  We did some songs and a puppet show.  The church is going to South Africa this summer, and was super excited to get to talk with us about our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment