Welcome to New Hampshire! Or should I say that to myself since I am the one that is in NH! We did something a little different tonight, and had the opportunity to be the opening act for a "real" band! I say "real" because we are a band too, but this group had been playing together much longer than we have, and are a full electric set up and all that jazz. It was cool to get the chance to sit in the audience and not be the one who everyone is looking at.
We left MA this morning. It was a fun few days. Our hosts were wonderful. I enjoyed the family I stayed with. They brought me to some New England classics- Kelly's Restaurant (home of the best roast beef sandwich I have ever had) and Jordan's furniture, this one was Mardi Gras themed, it didn't feel like a store, it was just so much fun to walk though, each room had a different feel and theme.
Snow is in the air! I am excited to see it. Although it will be sad that I won't be skiing in it, it gives me smiles to see it fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment