Friday, October 7, 2011

We're on the Road!

Greetings from Beaver Dam Wisconsin.  We have had a few bookings now on the road, and we are starting to get a hold of things.  We got the opportunity to play at a small school in Stevens Point WI, and then ate lunch with the kids.  I felt like the most popular kid in the room.  Walking into the lunch room made me feel famous!  They were all raising their hands and waving wanting us to sit by them.  Then at recess they really enjoyed running and chasing us and grabbing on and not letting go.  I got dragged back into the school building and then even into the 2nd grade classroom.  For a second I thought that I might have to sit through their class for the rest of the day! 

While in Steven's Point we were staying with some UWSP students and also did an evening program for the college kids.  It was fun to be interacting with people our own age.

We are playing in a coffee shop tonight, and then are off to Prairie De Chein WI!

1 comment:

  1. Little kids are the best! Keep the updates coming, Jill. We'll all live vicariously through you and your travels.

    ReplyDelete